Jennifer Schrack Dempsey
- P: 208.342.4411
- F: 208.342.4455
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- V: Download Vcard
Jennifer Schrack Dempsey serves as litigation counsel for individuals and companies of all sizes in all phases of civil litigation and alternative dispute resolution. A substantial part of Jennifer’s business litigation practice involves business torts, contract disputes and employment litigation. Jennifer has also litigated several cases involving crop destruction, breach of fiduciary duty and derivative claims, to name a few.
Jennifer is frequently called upon to advise clients on their rights and obligations as partners and members of closely-held companies. She is also continually called upon to advise corporate clients on their rights and obligations as employers under federal and state laws and regulations.
Obtained $1.725 million dollar jury verdict on behalf of member of LLC based upon claims of breach of fiduciary duty and conversion.
Obtained significant settlement and positive jury verdict against state and private entities on behalf of abused child.
Won significant multi-million dollar settlement on behalf of insured on a claim of bad faith against insurance company.
As counsel for member of closely-held company, negotiated favorable settlement of complex professional and personal issues relating to the business.
Obtained directed verdict on behalf of large multi-national company on claims of employment discrimination.
As counsel for public company, negotiated several favorable settlements involving complex crop claims.
As counsel for prior business owner, negotiated and advised to favorable conclusion on the intricacies of a complex non-compete agreement.
Pro Bono Cases
Represents Afghanistan refugee in child protection and other matters involving parental rights and contact.
Obtained asylum for Honduran asylee after more than 10 years in the United States.
Represented Birundi children in child protection matter involving parental rights.
Represents minor and senior wards as attorney guardian ad litem in guardianship and conservatorship proceedings.
- Vice President, Idaho Women Lawyers
- Member, Law Related Education Committee of the Idaho Law Foundation
- Member, Litigation, Employment & Labor Law and Business & Corporate Law Sections, Idaho Bar Association
- Member, Litigation Section, State Bar of California
- Member, Steering Committee for New American Law Academy
- Sidewinder, Centre for Creativity and Innovation at Boise State University
- Member, American Bar Association
Honors and Awards
- AV Preeminent Martindale Hubbell rating
- AV Preeminent Judicial Award