Be the “Go-to” Bad Faith Attorney in Your Area
Are you wanting to dig in deep to the details of a bad faith case? In this inclusive seminar, skilled faculty will guide you through the most hotly contested issues right now in the bad faith arena. Skillfully interpret the policy, language and coverage, strategically look at the claims handling process and get tips for red flags to identify – and so much more. Don’t let your opponent have the edge – gain insider tips that will take your bad faith litigation skills to the next level. Seasoned veterans will divulge their beyond-the-basics strategies through unforgettable real-life experiences and case examples. Add new techniques to your litigation playbook and get the opportunity to ask faculty your toughest bad faith insurance questions. Register today!
- Stay up-to-date on recent case decisions and legislative acts that affect your practice.
- Get insider tips and strategies for discovering the policy and coverage that ensure a favorable outcome for your client.
- Accurately determine the validity of a claim with surefire discovery tactics.
- Find out how the courts are defining terms and language and how to use it to your advantage.
- Identify key techniques for bad faith experts who could break your case.
- Use proven methods to maximize/minimize recoverable punitive and bad faith damages.
- Understand the effectiveness of the reverse bad faith defense and know its alternatives when it’s not accepted in court.
Who Should Attend
This advanced level program is designed for attorneys. Insurance professionals and paralegals will also benefit.